2013 Goals and Resolutions

by RoyallyPink, 12:00 PM
2012 was a very odd year.

It was pretty good but had it's down falls, like every year. I learned a lot about myself but also fell into bad habits.

It was one of my better years, not too much drama and a lot of good stuff such as becoming Vice Archon of my sorority chapter, making new friends, decreasing my anxiety, starting this blog, getting published a few times, and learning more about what I wanted to do.

I had a lot of success this year and I'm looking forward to the good things that will happen in 2013. I knew 2012 wasn't going to be the greatest, I felt in on New Years Eve but 2013, it feels different.

I don't know if it's my inner Taylor Swift (and her obsession with the number 13) but I like the sound of 2013, it feels special.

Maybe that's just my optimistic outlook but I really do think that 2013 has wonderful potential.

On another note, New Years is not my favorite holiday; I don't like all the hoopla, I'm not about the parties--in my opinion, it's overrated.

What I do like about New Years is the ability to start over--the clean slate that you are given and the fact that you have an entire year to reinvent yourself, to do the things you've been wanting to do.


There is so much potential within the first few days of the New Year but I feel as if there is also a bit of pressure. I think a lot of people put pressure on themselves to do too many new things in a year but if you take it slow, there is always room to improve.


Every year I make a list of resolutions that I never keep but this year, I am going to make it different. My 1st resolution is to keep my resolutions, or at least most of them.

I decided that I was going to make a list filled with goals and things that are possible to achieve--I'm not writing down some pipe dream that I know have no shot of coming true.


































I am going to do my best to stick to this list and hopefully this time next year, I will have them all crossed off !

2013 is going to be my year, hopefully it will treat me as well as I think it will!

What are your New Years resolutions/goals?

Happy New Year everyone :)


SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. I can totally relate myself regarding your idea about NYE, totally overrated!!
    I'm not sure about how 2013 will be, but I think it won't disappoint me :)

    By the way, I'm a new reader :)

    Check my blog if you want, I have a post with my 2013 resolutions
    http://healthycollegelifestyle101.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading :) NYE this year was overrated but I'm excited for 2013 !!

      Delete

COPYRIGHT © Royally Pink · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS