It's been more than a week since the birth of HRH George Alexander Louis, Prince of Cambridge and I'm still not over it. I talked about my love for the House of Windsor last week but that was before the name was announced and we were given the first glimpse of Prince George. 

How incredibly precious is this bundle of joy? That is the future King of England you are looking at!



I obnoxiously watched the live feed of the empty doorway, waiting for the Duke, Duchess, and little Prince to make their first debut and goodness, it was thrilling! I was so excited when they came out, I started to cry. I am not ashamed to say it.

Kate looked incredible and so motherly in her baby blue polka dot dress and William was just precious, holding his son and then driving his new family home. You can not get more down to earth than that! It just goes to show how wonderful William and Kate actually are.


Seeing Kate dressed so beautifully made me think about my favorite looks that she has donned over the years. Her blue polka dot dress is definitely one of them, she was simply glowing!

Here are a few of my other favorite Duchess of Cambridge fashion statements:


BAFTA Gala Dress: MY FAVORITE


I love Kate's hats and the matching red shoes? Perfect


My favorite pregnancy look! Simple, chic, and sweet!

What are you favorite Kate Middleton looks?



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

COPYRIGHT © Royally Pink · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS