I always see bloggers doing weekend recap and I always find it interesting to see their personal lives debuted on their blog. I always strayed away from doing those types of posts because this was never a really "personal" blog, rather much so I portrayed it as a lifestyle blog.

I feel like I've been getting more personal lately with my posts about mental breakdowns and being stressed out so I thought that when something exciting happens in my personal life, I should be able to showcase it here, especially if it's something important to me.

This weekend was one celebrated with my beloved sorority. As much as being Vice President and a senior has been stressing me out, it's weekends like this that really make it all worth while and make me realize what it means to be part of Phi Sigma Sigma.

On Saturday, it was quite the eventful day. We initiated eight beautiful, incredible new women who are now part of my beloved Delta Nu Chapter. It was a beautiful initiation ceremony and I was so proud to be part of it.



Saturday night, we celebrated our Centennial anniversary of Phi Sigma Sigma as a chapter. I planned a Centennial Banquet with active sisters and alumnae. November 26th marks Phi Sig's 100 year anniversary and this was a great way to commemorate the incredible milestone. 







It was a lot of fun and great to see everyone! 

The weekend was very busy but so much fun. I can't imagine a better way to spend my days!

What did you do this weekend?


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

COPYRIGHT © Royally Pink · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS