The Fall weather has been such a tease. The summer is not my favorite time of year, even though sometimes I pretend it is but it's not. I live for the weather between September and February. I love bundling up in sweaters, dark lipstick colors and nail polish, and lighting a candle at night.

UGH. I LOVE IT.

Last week the weather in NYC was a tad bit cooler and for once I could wear jeans and not be totally uncomfortable. It's cooling down and I'm ready to swap out all my summer clothes for my fall ones. 

I do have a fair amount of Fall clothes in my wardrobe but not really enough. While in college, I pretty much lived in yoga pants, leggings and my sorority letters. I didn't wear much else to class and on the weekends but then at night, I'd dress up so my nice, comfortable and stylish Fall clothes didn't get much use.

Don't get me wrong, I still wear my sorority letters and leggings around the house and while running errands, of course! I'm wearing them now as I write this blog post but still, I'm 21 years old, out of college and have my own big girl job. I WANT to wear stylish clothes and not hang out in lounge wear all day.

Like I said, I have a fair amount of good quality Fall clothes but hey, I'm a girl and I love shopping (#retailtherapy) and what better time to make new investments in clothing other than the start of a new season?

Here is what I'm lusting after this Fall and some staples I want to incorporate into my wardrobe.



//Street Level Reversible Faux Leather Tote: I saw Hallie from Corals and Cognacs blog about this little gem as her #NYFW bag and that sold me right then and there. Then I find out the bag is $48? BOOM. It's reversible in many colors? BOOM. I need this bag in my life and I'm praying it doesn't sell out before my next paycheck arrives. I am a tote loving gal and handbags are my bread and butter but I never go with classic leather totes. I'm always reaching for canvas material bags but as a grown up now, I feel that this is appropriate. I'll take the black/cognac color please!

//Ankle Booties: I am such a boot gal; riding boots and Uggs (shame on me, I know) are my favorites and I pretty much live in them for the next few months. I'd like to expand my horizons and get on the ankle bootie trend because I've been seeing them everywhere lately and feel the need to hop on this train. I feel like ankle booties are perfect for a night out or even to wear to work because they have a bit of a heel and I'm not a huge heel lover. They're so versatile and that's what I think I'll love about them. Here are some pairs that I'm loving. 1 2 3

//Plain, chunky sweaters: My favorite Fall look has to be a long, chunky sweater with leggings and a pair of boots, booties or smoking slippers. I have one or two chunky sweaters that can achieve this look but I want more! These are exactly what I'm looking for 1  3

//Ballet Flats: I'm not going to wear boots everyday and even though the weather gets a bit nippy toward November and December, I still love a good ballet flat for the Fall. I go through ballet flats like no ones business (maybe because I wore them to bars and sticky Fraternity basement parties) but I'm in desperate need of them. Send these babies my way: 1 2 3 

//Fun Sweaters: As you could tell I'm big on sweaters. I just love them so much! They look good with anything and you can dress them up or down. Give me all the sweaters! I love the trend of adding some cute sayings and designs. I always loved graphic tees from Delias and Aeropostale when I was younger so this is sort of the grown up version. Wish list items here please: 1 2 3

Honorable mentions: JCrew Herringbone vest , more AE jeans, GiGi NY Clutch and pretty much everything on my Pinterest boards.

What fashion trends are you going to try this Fall? What's on your wishlist? Tell me so I can add more items to mine ;) 





SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

COPYRIGHT © Royally Pink · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS