Links to Love

in , , , , by RoyallyPink, 7:30 AM
I'm writing this as I'm sipping on Moscato, wearing a face mask, and watching #Scandal. I'd say that's a pretty great way to end the week.

I will admit, I had a fantastic week. It started off we me seeing my best friends on Sunday and ends with Scandal. I was in good spirits aside from some minor mood swings because hey, I'm a girl.

I will also admit that I think writing my post grad update post and sharing that with the world helped. I received a lot of kind words from my friends and from all of you so thank you. It's very scary writing something as intense as that and clicking publish. You know I don't get personal with you and some personal posts have bit me in the ass so yeah....

Anyways, I hope next week is just as good as this one but for now, I'm in need of a relaxing weekend and some R&R, maybe even a digital detox.



For now, here are my favorite links from the week:








What are your plans for the weekend? Let me know in the comments!

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

COPYRIGHT © Royally Pink · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS