Manicure Monday

in , , , , by RoyallyPink, 7:30 AM
I haven't done a Manicure Monday in a while only because all the polish I was using during the summer months were old colors that I had already featured on here.

But...as the first official day of Fall is tomorrow, that means new polish colors. I've been obsessing over Essie's Fall 2014 collection since it debuted a few weeks ago and have searched high and low for the colors, and found a few of them.

I was recently looking through my nail colors and realized that I do not have as many dark, fall colors as I thought so obviously this means I need to beef up my collection.

One of the reasons I'm so obsessed with the latest Essie Fall colors is because they're colors that I don't already have; a deep nude, a classic red, a blueish green and a greenish grey. They're the ideal fall nails and I need them all.

I have already purchased the classic red (something I didn't realize I didn't have until now) "Dress to Kilt" and was planning on using that over the weekend...until I found another color I knew I needed immediately which is what I'm currently rocking.

"Fall in Line" is the perfect mix of grey, blue and green. I've always loved this type of color but could never find the right color but I'm pretty sure I found it in this baby.


This color is slightly similar to another one in the Fall collection "The Perfect Coverup", just a little deeper. It also seems slightly more blue but that is next on my list!

The formula of this polish was a little meh, in my opinion. My brush was crooked when I opened the bottle so that may be a contribution. The reason this formula is "meh" is because it's hard to control. I have to really pay attention so it doesn't go all over my nails.


Once I got over that though, oh my goodness--this is great. The polish is super opaque and you can really leave one coat and be done. I have a severe problem where I can't just apply one coat, it's my OCD kicking in.



The color is the perfect fall/winter color and I'm kind of obsessed. You can really see the mix of blue, grey and green when it's applied and looks almost identical to when it's in the bottle.

"Fall in Line" will definitely get a lot of use this season!

What's on your nails this Monday?


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

COPYRIGHT © Royally Pink · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS