Happy Friday! I cannot believe it's already Friday. I feel like this week flew by, did anyone else? Maybe it's because I had the best weekend last week--the best one I've had in a while. 

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you might've seen that I returned to my alma mater for Homecoming weekend. Homecoming is a HUGE deal at Iona. We have no football team but that doesn't stop us. 

Little and Big :)

The whole dam fam #TSM

My sisters are the greatest, most beautiful ladies I know
We day drink, have fun with campus activities and root for our friends who are running for Homecoming Court. Usually, this is the first weekend that alumni come back and the Class of 2014 took over campus. It was glorious.

It was wonderful to be back in my element with all my sorority sisters, my favorite fraternity men, and all my former classmates. It was just what I needed...a weekend acting like a college student.

I think homecoming started off my week on a great note and aside from an anxiety attack or two, it was a pleasant week.

Next week is Halloween and I have zero plans. Anyone have any ideas? As of now I'm planning on being cuddled up on the couch with some candles, a book, and Hocus Pocus playing on repeat. That sounds lovely compared to my days of dressing up and drinking at a bar. 



Anyways, here is what I LOVED this week.








But really, who else is excited about Bethenny coming back to the RHONJ?! I LOVE HER!

Happy weekend everyone! What was the highlight of your week?


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

COPYRIGHT © Royally Pink · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS