I received an email last week about the skincare company, Skin Inc and their exclusive offer in two NYC Sephora stores this coming weekend.

Being a beauty junkie and a resident NYC Sephora lover, I thought this would be a nice little tidbit to share with all of you.

Skin Inc is a skincare brand based out of Japan and is the first brand to use customized ingredients to meet your unique skincare needs. 


They will be hosting an exclusive facial event at two Sephora stores this upcoming weekend.

Friday October 24th: Sephora, 130 W 34th St between 7th Ave and Broadway
Saturday October 25th: Sephora, 5 Times Square (200 W 42nd St) 

Both events will take place between 12pm and 6pm. If you attend, you'll be treated to a customized facial with Skin Inc products and find your perfect, ideal matches.

I'm really excited for this and if I find the time, I may pop in. I am going to be looking into some Skin Inc products because we all know how obsessed I've become with skincare.

Let me know if you're planning on going and IF you go! I'd love to hear about your experience :) Either comment below or shoot me an email at lucabriana@gmail.com


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

COPYRIGHT © Royally Pink · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS