Yes yes, Royally Pink has jumped on the Gift Guide bandwagon. I usually don't do things every other blogger is doing but I thought a gift guide series would be fun and help ME in my shopping travels. 

I'm honestly terrible at buying gifts for people, even my best friends, I have trouble finding something they would like. Unless someone tells me exactly what they want, I'm pretty much lost.

Laying out a gift guide is a great way to at least get ideas for things to buy your family and friends. I have a few different guides planned out over the course of the next month and they'll be going live every Monday so get ready.

(I apologize for being so basic with my gift guide but hey, I'm a blogger and I enjoy being basic)

I find all too often that some of my friends have EVERYTHING. There's always that one person in your life who always seems to have the new hot item of the moment or just has so much stuff that it's impossible to buy her something. The girl who has everything and needs nothing is probably one of the most difficult person to buy a gift for.

What do you exactly get the girl who has everything? Here's what I would do in that situation:

ban.do Blah Blah Blah Travel Mug Secret Garden Studs Decorative Notebook C.Wonder Pouch Kate Spade Candle
I like to think of the girl who has everything as someone glamorous and who likes luxurious things. She loves the best things in life and always look good, hence why she has everything. You can't go wrong with any of these gifts—they would work for anyone and aren't that expensive. You of course, don't have to get these exact items either, any variation will work!

What do you get the girl who has everything? Give me suggestions in the comments! (I need them!) 


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

COPYRIGHT © Royally Pink · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS