This bad boy has been on my to-do list for a solid 6 months and I finally got around to finishing it. Honestly, thinking of 101 things I want to do is really difficult. I had a few things that I knew were going on the list, around 50 things that came easily, but the other 51....not so easy.

I looked at other 101 lists because if you didn't know, this is a huge deal in the blogger world. Mackenzie Horan of Design Darling started this idea a few years ago and it has taken over the internet. 

When I graduated college, I knew I wanted to make one of these lists to keep a set of goals for the first few post graduate years. With the new year just a few days in, I knew I wanted to post it ASAP. 

Having a list of tangible goals makes me feel calmer somehow. It's something to work toward, something to aim for...it makes me feel a lot better.

You all know I've had a real difficult time these past months, leaving college and entering the real world so I feel like this list is really going to help me get out of my comfort zone and do some things I've always wanted to do.

I finished it over the weekend but started it in October so some of these have already happened but I'm SO excited to post it and share it with all of you!

I hope this list inspires you to make your own list, something to set your sights on and go get! In 2015, get out of your comfort zone and do something you've always wanted to do...no matter how small or big it is!

End date: October 4th, 2017


---

1. Come up with 101 things and inspire someone else to do the same

Fun/Daring
2. Go to a gun range
3. Get a tattoo
4. Get a drastic haircut + hair color 

Travel
5. Visit Boston
6. Visit OCMD
7. Visit  London + Paris + Italy
8. Visit Washington DC
9. Take a road trip to Charlotte 
10. Go on a spontaneous day or weekend adventure to a random city/state
11. Take a fun girls weekend trip
12. Take a trip with a boyfriend(if I ever have one!) 
13. Go to the airport with no plans and get on the next flight that leaves

Activities
14. See a NFL game (October 26th, 2014)
15. See Billy Joel at MSG
16. Visit Lilly Pulitzer on Madison Ave
17. Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge
18. Visit the 9/11 Memorial Museum 
19. Attend NYC Fashion Week
20. Go golfing on a real golf course
21. Attend at least 3 concerts
22. Go to a spa
23. Go apple and pumpkin picking
24. See at least 3 Broadway shows
25. Conquer SoulCycle again
26. Get my hair blown out at Drybar
27. Attend a Barre Class
28. Visit three museums
29. Take a stay cation in a Manhattan hotel 
30. Successfully make a Pinterest recipe (Chicken Alfredo Bake; Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Cups) 
31. Go to the Birchbox SOHO store
32. Visit Laudree in NYC
33. Spend the day in Central Park
34. Read at least 5 classic books
35. Watch at least 10 classic films I’ve never seen
36. Successfully cook a classic, Italian Sunday dinner
37. Go to at least 5 classic, famous NYC restaurants 
38. See a movie at a drive in
39. Start a new holiday tradition
40. Go skinny dipping
41. Print photos and create a college scrapbook
42. Go to a psychic 
43. Create an actual, real inspiration board
44. Go to a vineyard + wine tour

Professional
45. Get a full time job
46. Work at a magazine
47. Start (and finish) writing my book
48. Create a new blog post series and stick to it
49. Buy a domain for Royally Pink
50. Work with a major brand on Royally Pink
51. Improve + strengthen my writing
52. Take a blogging + writing class
53. Build a better “brand”
54. Be featured in a magazine + newspaper + online article
55. Freelance social media for local businesses 
56. Host an event with a brand
57. Get started on my business idea
58. Write freelance articles for magazine or online publication
59. Bring Royally Pink up to over 1,000 views a day
60. Buy + learn to use a professional camera
61. Publish an e-book
62. Open an Etsy shop
63. Start a VLog Channel
64. Go on more informational interviews 
65. Attend at least 5 conferences + networking events 

Personal
66. Save over $2,000
67. Create a budget plan and stick to it!
68. Find a beauty/skincare routine that I’m in love with 
69. Move to my own apartment
70. Read a new book once a month
71. Do a 30 day challenge
72. Do a digital detox(one day or one weekend without technology)
73. Start a new hobby (sewing, painting, calligraphy…something)
74. For every time I say no, say yes to something else
75. Send at least 10 nice, handwritten cards just because
76. Reconnect with an old friend
77. Go to Church every Sunday for at least a month
78. Clean out my closet/drawers/under bed + get rid of clutter
79. Create an address + contact book (in an actual book)
80. Mail out Christmas cards
81. Write a list of 101 things I have ALREADY done

Fitness/Health
82. Get my anxiety figured out
83. Reign in my emotions/stop overthinking every moment of your life
84. Go to the doctor’s to check up on food allergies
85. Lose minimum 20 pounds
86. Successfully complete a juice cleanse 
87. Stay away from carbs for a whole month
88. Start regularly working out/doing yoga
89. Wake up at 6:30am everyday for 2 weeks
90. Try a new food once a month
91. Work out 4+ times a week
92. Join a gym (get away from that little elliptical in your living room)
93. Don’t eat take out food for two weeks

Purchases (this is going to be so hypocritical but it’s fine)
94. Buy a nice, expensive handbag
95. Invest in a good, quality pair of heels
96. Buy a new computer
97. Buy one very luxury, expensive beauty product
98. Buy a new car
99. Pay off my credit cards
100. Go one month without shopping

101. For every item completed on the list, put $10 in a savings account

What do you guys think? Is it possible? Have you done any of these before? I'm super excited to get started and cross some stuff off this hefty list!


SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. I love this list!!!! I have one started but haven't finished it yet. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT © Royally Pink · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS