Happy 2015 everyone! I hope you had a fabulous New Years with your friends and family. Hopefully you aren't feeling too tired and hungover today.

I had a relatively anti climatic New Years Eve because I already told you, I hated this holiday. I went to a local restaurant with my mom and her boyfriend, saw some old friends from my neighborhood, and patiently waited for midnight to come around. After the ball dropped, I was in my car at 12:05 and home by 12:10...seriously.

Anyways...I'm not hungover but I sure am tired. I think I may be getting the flu and that just isn't fun for anyone.

My mind was and still is so scattered from the past few weeks. With the holidays, my routine has been so laid back and there's been so much chaos in my personal life, I'm taking the next few days to rest up and recharge to get myself back to normal.

I have a lot of goals (not resolutions) for 2015 that I'll talk about next week (once I collect my thoughts and write them down on paper) so look out for that typical blogger post next week!

I'm having mixed thoughts about this year ahead, mostly because it's completely unwritten and unknown, unlike any other year I've experienced but like I said...more on that later.

For today, I'm taking it easy, watching the Back to the Future marathon, and pampering myself with facial masks and bubble baths.


New Years Day 2015

New Years Day 2015 by royallypink featuring kate spade socks

What are you doing on the 1st day of 2015?



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

COPYRIGHT © Royally Pink · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS