Another beauty post coming at ya! On Monday I posted mini reviews of some of my recent beauty buys and now I want to talk about the products I'm lusting after.

I spend at least an hour day looking at Sephora and Ulta's website, putting items in my cart and favorites list. I spend the majority of my days watching beauty videos on Youtube and keep a running list of all the products they mention that look cool.

Guys, you have no idea how serious this obsession with makeup is. 

I have so many products I really want to try and ones that I'm literally on the verge of buying. These are those products!



//Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush: I'm torn between Natural Beauty and Exposed but these blushes are the next thing I'm buying! I've been searching for the perfect blush and I've found some good drugstore ones but these Tarte blushes are supposed to last for 12 hours and they just look so pretty!

//Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette: This is one of the most talked about products in the beauty world. These powders can be used as highlighters or setting powders and they give you a lit from within glow. It's a pretty price tag but I think the hype is most likely worth it so this will be my next real splurge item! 

//BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer: I'm a huge lover of BB/CC creams and tinted moisturizers. They're perfect for my no makeup makeup days and Bare Minerals is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands. Bloggers everywhere have been raving about this product and I'm really curious to see what it's like. 

//Benefit Cosmetics Puff Off: This is a relatively new product to Benefit and I need it in my life. It's a hydrating eye gel in rollerball form that smoothes the under eye area and reduces the appearance of puffiness. The packaging is adorable and I'm a sucker for any under eye product, seriously. 

//NYX Highlight & Contour Palette: I've been obsessed with contouring lately and searching for the perfect palette (and price) to purchase. When I heard NYX, an awesome drugstore brand, was coming out with a contour palette for $25, I knew I had to have it. I'm waiting for the right time to splurge on this (even if it is a drugstore brand) and I cannot wait. 

There are so many other items on my (many) wish lists but these are the ones I want most and can see myself purchasing soon!

What's on your beauty wishlist? Tel me in the comments!

Shop my picks below!




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

COPYRIGHT © Royally Pink · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS